Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Statue of liberty and Staten Island

This is the best picture I could get of Staten Island. Within the trees you can see a building. Behind that building is where i go to my tutor. This was also taken from the ferry and I usually watch this while im traveling if im the right side.










This is what I look at when im on the left side.
I see many people out trying to take pictures of the statue from the ferry. I over heard people saying they ride the ferry two or three times trying to get a good shot. It was intresting for me to see how small it is on picture, but looked so large at the same time when I was looking at it in real life.

1 Comments:

Blogger curiousfish86 said...

Sweet picture. Water always give the statue a cool effect.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home