Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Why you shouldnt pick at it

These next two pictures I'm going to post are a little disgusting but they were an obsession for me for at least a week. I noticed it ironically enough when I was learning about lysogenic pathway viruses take. Viruses who take the lysogenic rout tend to manifest during stress which is what I was under trying to cram 14 chapters of Molecular biology in a week. I’m still not sure what it is, probably just a bug bite I wouldn't stop scratching.














I dont know if you can see it but frop top view (bottom) the deformity reminds me of those turtles from super mario, the side view (top) kind of looks like the big ghost from super mario

1 Comments:

Blogger curiousfish86 said...

UCH! Nasty. Thats gross man. Leave for the pre med guys.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home